Kusam Meco Digital Vibration Meter KM 3961
Click Image for Gallery
Digital Vibration Meter - KM 3961
- Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflection of moving machinery. Specifically designed for persent measuring various mechanical vibration, so as to provide the data for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep.
- In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements , to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
- Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, & predictive maintenance purposes.
- Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate & repeatable measurements.
- It has the function of testing axle bearing vibration.
- Features :
- Use the high - performance acceleration meter, realize the repetitiveness and accurate measurement.
- Bearing condition monitoring function.
- LCD digital display.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Wide frequency range (10Hz ~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
- AC output socket for headphones and recording.
- Optional head phones for use as electronic stethoscope.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES :
- Head phones for use as electronic stethoscope, Cable and software for RS232C.
|Accuracy1||± 5% rdg + 2 digits|
|Accessories||Powerful rare earth magnet, Accelerometer, Stinger probe (Cone), Stinger probe (Ball), Carrying case, Operation manual.|
|Operating Temperature||0-40°C, below 90% RH|
|Display||4 digits, 18 mm LCD|
|Battery type||4x1.5 AAA size (UM-4) batteries|
|Delivery Period||6 to 7 working days|
|Warranty||As per company policy.|