Kusam Meco Current Clamp Adaptor CA2000
Current Clamp Adaptor CA2000
2000A AC/DC Current Clamp Adaptor 400/2000A, O/P 1mV/A
CA1000 Current Clamp is a transducer which will allow your multimeter to measure electrical Current upto 2000 amperes AC or DC, with a Frequency response upto 400Hz.
The clamp is built with a design of finger guard which ensures user operating the clamp under a safety situation, with a rugged case that is shock resistant and fire - retardant.
When measuring current with this clamp, there is no need to break a circuit or affect the isolation.
It can be used for waveform analysis by connecting it to an oscilloscope.
* Jaws Opening Capability : 57mm conductor, 70 x 18mm bus bars
* Rate Output : CA 1000 / CA 2000 : 0 - 1V rms or DC, with > 1MΩ input impedance.
* Transfer rate : 1mv / 1A
* Output : Coil cable with straight banana plug.
* Low Battery Indicator : Red LED lighting.
* Operating Environment : 0°C to 50°C
* Relative Humidity : 0 - 70% R.H.
* Storage Temperature : -20°C to 60°C
* Temperature Coefficient : 0.1 x (specified accuracy) / 1°C (0°C to 18°C, 28°C to 50°C)
* Dimension : 244mm(L) x 100mm(W) x 40mm(H)
* Weight : Approx. 490g. typical
* Battery Type : Single standard 9 V.
Accessories : Carrying Case, User Manual.
|Accessories||Carrying Case, User Manual|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Battery type||Single standard 9 V.|
|Delivery Period||6 to 7 working days|
|Warranty||As per company policy.|