Elix FIRE SQUAD D-Class Dry Powder Type (Stored Pressure) Fire Extinguisher 6 Kgs
Click Image for Gallery
- Ternary Eutectic Chloride based dry chemical powder (ISRO Approved)
- Capable of fighting Class D fires only
- High quality Epoxy Powder Coating.
- Fuses at Temprature of 600o C to - 650o C
- High Quality Hose Pipe With special Metal Horn
- Brass nickel plated cartridge type heavy valve with squeeze grip operation.
- Unique colour coded handle and base (optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service.
|Hydraulic Test Pressure||35 Kgf/cm²|
|Service Pressure||15 Kgf/cm²|
|Type Of Extinguisher Media||Chloride based Dry Powder|
|Discharge Time||More than 18 second|
|Minimum Effective Discharge||85%|
|Minimum Jet Length||More than 0.5 m|
|Key Feature1 : Expellant||Pressurized with N2 gas|
|Key Feature1 : Operating Valve||Squeeze Grip Type With Nozzle|
|Delivery Period||6 to 7 working days|