Kusam Meco Current Clamp Adaptor CA500
Current Clamp Adaptor CA500
CA500 Current Clamp is a transducer which will allow your multimeter to measure electrical Current upto 500 amperes AC or DC, with a Frequency response upto 400Hz.
The clamp is built with a design of finger guard which ensures user operating the clamp under a safety situation with a rugged case that is shock resistant and fire - retardant.
* Jaw opening capability ( conductor size) : 30mm
* Rate output : 0 to 500 mv (AC or DC) for 0 to 500 A (AC or DC)
* Transfer Rate : 1 mv / 1 A
* It can be used for waveform analysis by Connecting it to an oscilloscope.
* OutPut : Coil Cable with straight Banana Plug.
* Load Resistance : 10KΩ typical.
* Low Battery Indicator : Red LED lighting.
* Operating Environment : 0°C to 50°C
* Relative Humidity : 0 - 70% R.H.
* Storage Temperature : -20°C to 70°C
* Relative Humidity : 0 - 80% R. H.
* Temperature Coefficient : 0.1 x (specified accuracy) / 1°C (0°C to 18°C, 28°Cto 50°C)
* Dimension : 178mm(L) x 70mm(W) x 33mm(H)
* Weight : Approx. 290g. typical
* Battery Type : Single standard 9 V.
Accessories : Carrying Case, User Manual, Test leads attached.
|Accessories||Carrying Case, User Manual, Test leads attached.|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Battery type||Single standard 9 V.|
|Delivery Period||6 to 7 working days|
|Warranty||As per company policy.|